>
Shared Top Border

Shared Left Border
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  Offroad Exchange - MOD
|-+  Imports
| |-+  Toyota (Moderator: EarlKann)
| | |-+  hmmm....what's with these DODGE folks....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hmmm....what's with these DODGE folks....  (Read 4322 times)
james884k

« on: April 10, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »

well....i have OWNED three dodges, a 1941 1/2 ton dodge power wagen, a 1948 3/4 ton dodge power wagon, a 1978 3/4 ton power wagen ( i spent A LOT of $$$ on those rigs!)...and GUESS WHAT?!? my 1970 'cruiser kicks ALL of those "trucks" a***s!!! maybe these poor b******ds will quit wasting there $$$ and get "converted! sorry to vent, but i just spent the weekend...with....and about six hours helping my "bro" pull his 2005 "DODGE' IT" 3/4 ton diesel out of a hole....thank GOD i was ahead of him!!!! HA, HA, HA!....nothing against dodges tho...i LOVE 'EM! just can't take 'em where my CRUISER goes!!!!! Wink -james. 
hilton8r
You can Dodge a ball if you can Dodge a wrench!
Global Moderator

Pentastar Power!

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

I resemble that remark! icon_blackeye

I keep forgetting that I too have purchased a Toyota. I bought a '94 4Runner several years back for cheap, but it had a problem. My Grandpa fixed whatever it was and my Mom has been driving it ever since. It may have been a head gasket or something, so it wasn't a simple fix.

Anyhow, I have to talk smack since my Dodges are parked! It's kind of like how the worse the Chicago Bears play, the more smack I talk. I wonder if Cutler will help me reduce the level of smack talk next season! I know it's stupid, but I can't help it! I kept saying how I would never watch Twilight. But of course, my nieces wanted to watch it, and so I did. I can tell you that I will never read the books!

Just look at the bright side. Good things come to those who help pull their buddies/bros out of holes. Hopefully you got pictures so you can prove it later on down the road when the story gets twisted and it's the Dodges that pulled the Cruiser out of the hole! icon_biggrin

2001 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually 4x4 6.6L Turbo Diesel (DTD :->)
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 390
1974 Plymouth Trail Duster 4x4 440
1943 Dodge WC51...
Bill Cooke
Administrator

I drive a Dodge, My wife drives... me crazy!

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:05:07 AM »

Driving a 'yota is like driving sober, where's the challenge? Real (dumb) men drive trucks that don't fit, don't run and don't belong! If by chance we DO make it, think of the stories we could tell our grand kids.  sign10

I have a Jeep too, but it's getting a dodge motor so that doesn't quite make it a jeep or a dodge. It's still point-and-shoot wheeling, like a 'yota. It was just made by drunk, overpaid, underskilled american auto workers, like god intended!  icon_salut I'm cracking myself up here.... at least someone is laughing. American auto workers are not all drunka nd stupid. Just the one that built every american vehicle I've ever owned. I had an old PBR can in the fender of my 68 El Camino. Guess it was made on a Friday  tard

If I could fit in a 4runner I'm sure I'd already own one. Nobody ever found a Sapporo can in a fender of one of those!

Bill Cooke

Jeep is hobby, Dodge is a sickness!
hilton8r
You can Dodge a ball if you can Dodge a wrench!
Global Moderator

Pentastar Power!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 01:12:17 PM »

That's no big deal Bill. I'd get worried if there was an empy sixer or case of PBR in the fender.  occasion14

2001 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually 4x4 6.6L Turbo Diesel (DTD :->)
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 390
1974 Plymouth Trail Duster 4x4 440
1943 Dodge WC51...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length